Project El Al Boeing 777-258ER UTHD
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 106.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This package adds El Al's B777-258ER fleet to PMDG's 777-200LRX addon. This package includes all El Al 777 fleet in UTHD photoreal textures. This painting, which took almost a year to master changes completely PMDG's master textures and adds numerous photoreal elements from the tails up until the entrance doors or the smallest markings on the fuselage. Furthermore, each aircraft was painted individually! It means that no aircraft is the same! 4X-ECA, ECB, ECC, and ECD, as the older models are painted with more wear signs such as extra dirt or discoloration effects, while the newer 4X-ECE and ECF are painted with more shine effects. In addition, every single aircraft has it's own individual cockpit layouts mastered to match completely with the real deal. As for now the package is released as an "initial release" due to the fact PMDG gas yet to release a -200ER variant. If such a variant is ever released this package will be updated in advance, same with future updates. This package was designed exclusively for PMDG 777-200LRX and for use with that product only. By Yarden Ben-Dor.
- This package is a final release version and succeeds the Public Beta 0.90 version which has been previously available only for VATIL members.
- Initial Version: Until this point PMDG hasn't released it's 777-200ER expansion pack and there is no expectation as for a release date for such expansion. Furthermore, as EL AL does not own till this point -200LR versions this painting package will be marked as an "Initial Release". Once and If the -200ER expansion pack will be released, this painting package will be updated as well.
- Version numbering: As this version is marked as an "Initial Release", itll be numbered for now as 1.0-1.0009, depending on the updates being released. If a final release will be set for the -200ER expansion pack then the version will be reset to 1.10 and will be updated when needed.
- This package Includes 6 *.ptp files, 1 *.rar archive and this readme file.
- Extract the contents of this package to a temporary folder.
- Open PMDG Operations Center and choose the Boeing 777 product in the left side. Once done that go to the Livery manager in the main menu.
- On the right side please click the green "+ Click to add" button and mark all the *.ptp files and click open. Note: If you want to install only 1 aircraft choose only one of these files according to your choice.
- Cockpit configs: In order to use EL AL's real-life cockpit configs extract "cockpit configs.rar" archive to the following path in your FSX's main folder: FSX\PMDG\PMDG 777X\Aircraft.
The archive pelal777v1_0-1.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|cockpit configs.rar||11.20.13||5.19 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.