Monarch Airbus A321-231 G-MARA
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.68 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Monarch Airbus A321-231 IAE Hedkandi fictional livery, registration G-MARA. Model by Project Airbus (pa321fd_v3.zip). By Triadi "Achonk" Sudarmawan.
The Project Airbus A321 is being distributed via a single base package and individual livery packages. To install the base package, simply extract the compressed file folder under your root FS9 folder. The base package does not contain any liveries - you must install at least one livery package before flying.
To install a livery package, simply extract the compressed file folder under your [FS9 root]\Aircraft\ folder. Then, browse to [FS9 root]\Aircraft\Project Airbus A321-211 if you're installing a CFM engine livery, or [FS9 root]\Aircraft\Project Airbus A321-231 if you're installing an IAE engine livery. Inside that folder, simply double click the _Livery Installer_PA.bat file to complete the livery installation. On completion, the installer will leave behind an aircraft.backup file should you wish to reverse the changes.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Animated pack vents and pressurization outflow valve.
- Improved wing flex code with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Improved dynamic shine.
- Improved wing parts.
- New antenna hiding method.
- Modeled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm.
- Custom fan animations (including fan wind milling).
- Double strobes.
- Improved control surface droop w/engines off.
- Custom nose wheel steering code.
- udder influenced by wind during surface droop.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements.
The archive monarch_a321-1.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Monarch A321||02.15.15||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.