FSX RNoAF Pilatus PC-21
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.87 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the Iris PC21 payware aircraft as a fictitious Royal Norwegian Air Force training aircraft. The package contains 32 bit 4096x4096 (65mb) and 32 bit 2048x2048 (16mb) Textures. By Dirk Hueschelrath.
- Simply move the texture-folder/s (after unzipped them!) into your Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/IRIS PC-21 folder.
- Then edit the aircraft.cfg and add the below section. Change fltsim.xx to the next available number.
title=PC-21 Version 1.2 RNoAF
ui_typerole="Single Engine TurboProp"
ui_createdby="IRIS Flight Simulation Software"
description=The Pilatus PC-21 is a single-turboprop, low wing swept monoplane advanced trainer designed to combine jet training capability with the advantages of a turboprop. RNoAF-Repaint by D.Hueschelrath.
The archive pc21_rnoaf.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Pilatus PC-21 RNoAF.jpg||03.15.13||331.04 kB|
|Read me.txt||03.16.13||1.37 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.