FSX UAE Air Force Pilatus PC-21
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware Iris Pilatus PC-21. It is painted as PC-21 "128" from the United Arab Emirates Air Force as it looked during flight testing before delivery from Pilatus in 2010-11. Repaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg.
This zip file contains only the textures. You will also need to buy the IRIS Pilatus PC-21. The intended method for installation is as an optional set of markings.
- Extract the texture files (*.bmp) in this zip file to the main IRIS PC-21 (Install with folder path "ON" and two new texture folders should be made.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg files to add a new [fltsim.x] section that reads as follows.
- Change "x" to be the next number in sequence -- don't duplicate or skip or it will not work.
title=PC-21 Version 1.2 #UAE_128
ui_variation=128 - UAE - Pilatus test
ui_typerole="Single Engine TurboProp"
ui_createdby="IRIS Flight Simulation Software"
description=Pilatus PC-21 "128" from the United Arab Emirates Air Force as it looked during flight testing before delivery from Pilatus in 2010-11.
The archive pc21_test_uae_128.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.