FSX SAAF BAE Hawk 259 Cammo
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.19 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
SAAF repaint of the payware Skysim Hawk. These are only the textures and does not include the aircraft. The SAAF uses the Hawk 120 LIFT for fighter training. This is a fictional paint based on the cammo scheme of former Mirage F1AZ no 227 from 1 Squadron. By Brenden Corlet.
This zip file contains only the texture files. You will need to purchase Skysim Hawk.
- Extract the texture file in this zip file to "Skysim Hawk T.Mk1 FrontSeat" folder located in: FSX/SimObjects/Aircraft.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg files to add a new [fltsim.x] section. Remember to change "xx" to be the next number in sequence.
title=BAe Hawk T.Mk.1 FrontSeat SAAF CammoTop
ui_variation="SAAF 259 Cammo"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Jet Trainer"
atc_id=Air Force Hawk 259
description=SAAF Hawk 259 in fictional cammoflage
The archive fsx_skysim_hawk_saaf_cammo.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|fuse left.jpg||04.06.13||334.04 kB|
|fuse right.jpg||04.06.13||362.57 kB|
|Read Me.txt||04.06.13||2.20 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.