FSX SAAF (Gannet) BAE Hawk
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
SAAF Gannet repaint of the payware Skysim Hawk. These are only the textures and does not include the aircraft. The SAAF use the Hawk 120 LIFT for fighter training. This repaint replicates Hawk 267 which was painted in the Gannet scheme to celebrate the 45th anniversary of 85 CFS (Combat Flying School) based at AFB Makhado. By Brenden Corlet.
This zip file contains only the texture files. You will need to purchase Skysim Hawk.
- Extract the texture file in this zip file to "Skysim Hawk T.Mk1 FrontSeat" folder located in: FSX/SimObjects/Aircraft.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg files to add a new [fltsim.x] section. Remember to change "xx" to be the next number in sequence.
title=BAe Hawk T.Mk.1 FrontSeat SAAF Gannet
ui_typerole="Single Engine Jet Trainer"
atc_id=Air Force Hawk 267
description=SAAF Hawk 267 Gannet Paint
The archive fsx_skysim_hawk_saaf_gannet.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|fuse left.jpg||04.06.13||344.69 kB|
|fuse right.jpg||04.06.13||340.80 kB|
|Read Me.txt||04.06.13||2.18 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.