FSX RAF Red Arrows Hawk T.1
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.61 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 1 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint for the Skysim Hawk T.1 in the new Red Arrows 50th Anniversary colors for 2014 which were unveiled to the press at RAF Scampton on the 17th February 2014. These new markings have been applied to XX244, XX319, and XX264 but the whole fleet will soon be repainted. By Steve Barker.
Screenshot of RAF Red Arrow Hawk T.1 on runway.
- Copy "Texture.reds50" to the "Skysim Hawk T1.Mk1 Front Seat (and/or Rear Seat)" folder in your FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes folder.
- Open the "aircraft.cfg" file in your FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes/Skysim Hawk T1.Mk1 Front Seat (and/or Rear Seat) folder and cut and paste the following text after the last paint entry remembering to change both instances of "XXXX" to the next number in the sequence.
title=BAe Hawk T.Mk.1 FrontSeat PaintXXXX
ui_variation="Red Arrows 50th Anniverasy Scheme"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Jet Trainer"
description=Red Arrows 2014 50th Anniversary repaint by Steve Barker
\n\2008 Rick Piper & Skysim
The archive red_arrows_50.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Red Arrows 50.gif||02.19.14||9.20 kB|
|Red Arrows 50th Anniversary Scheme 1.jpg||02.19.14||188.81 kB|
|Red Arrows 50th Anniversary Scheme 2.jpg||02.19.14||200.13 kB|
|Red Arrows 50th Anniversary Scheme 3.jpg||02.19.14||185.87 kB|
|Red Arrows 50th Anniversary Scheme 4.jpg||02.19.14||244.81 kB|
|Red Arrows 50th Anniversary Scheme 5.jpg||02.19.14||152.61 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.