FSX RAF Hawk T.1 XX178
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.17 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint for the Skysim Hawk T.1 as XX178 from 7FTS (92 Squadron) as used by Flt Lt Dave Stobie for 1994 air display season. By Steve Barker.
Screenshot of RAF Hawk T.1 taking off.
- Copy "Texture.XX178" to the "Skysim Hawk T1.Mk1 Front Seat (and/or Rear Seat)" folder in your FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes folder.
- Open the "aircraft.cfg" file in your FSX/Simobjects/Airplanes/Skysim Hawk T1.Mk1 Front Seat (and/or Rear Seat) folder and cut and paste the following text after the last paint entry remembering to change both instances of "XXXX" to the next number in the sequence.
title=BAe Hawk T.Mk.1 FrontSeat PaintXXXX
ui_variation="92 Squadron Blue scheme FrontSeat"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Jet Trainer"
description=BAe Hawk T1A XX178 7FTS(92 Squadron) 1994 repaint by Steve Barker
\n\2008 Rick Piper & Skysim
The archive xx178.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.