FSX IRIS Raptor Driver 43FS
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.36 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint for the Iris Raptor Driver in 43rd Fighter Squadron livery (Tyndall AFB). By S. Peterson.
Screenshot of IRIS Raptor Driver 43FS in flight.
- Included are .dds files for a repaint of the iris raptor driver in 43rd fighter squadron livery (Tyndall afb). This is my best effort working with the iris paintkit.
- Copy and paste the "texture.Tyndall" folder into your raptor driver folder, then copy and paste the text below into your raptor driver aircraft.Cfg file, replacing the "xx" portion with the next fltsim number in sequence:
title=F-22 Raptor - 43rd Fighter Squadron
ui_typerole=Twin Engine Jet
ui_createdby=IRIS Flight Simulation Software
description=The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a single-seat, twin-engine fifth-generation supermaneuverable fighter aircraft that uses stealth technology. It was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but has additional capabilities that include ground attack, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles.
The archive 43fs.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Add to aircraft.cfg.txt||12.14.14||1.07 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.