FSX USAF F-15E Mudhen Driver
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 16.42 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
4th Fighter Wing Flag Ship Seymour Johnson. Model by Iris Simulation. Repaint by Herve Etienne.
Screenshot of US Air Force F-15E on the ground.
None of these files will damage your computer. Please backup BEFORE you make any changes! If you don't know what you're doing then Google it!
- Always backup the contents of a folder before you make changes!
- Install the Texture.SJ-89-0504 folder into the Sim-Objects/Airplanes folder/IRIS F-15E Mudhen Driver folder.
- Add the contents of the aircraft.cfg file to the existing aircraft.cfg and don't forget to change the xx to the next available number Example: Change [fltsim.xx] to [fltsim.16]
title=McDonnell Douglas F-15E SJ89-0504
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Fighter Jet"
ui_createdby="IRIS Development Studios"
This repaint represent the 4th FW Flagship "Spirit of Goldsboro". Unfortunately the aircraft crashed during a training mission over the Atlantic Ocean on Apr 18, 1995. It was made upon request from the Simulated USAF.
The archive sj-89-504.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.