FSX Ultimate Airbus A3xx V3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 50.98 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Ultimate Airbus A3xx V3. "Ultimate Airbus A3xx V3" is a new version of "Ultimate Airbus", an add-on for Wilco Airbus Volume 1 and 2, offering the following functionality: 1. "Procedure Automation" by using a co-pilot e.g. automatically to arm or disarm spoilers, switching on and off lights, setting gear up and down, etc. In total more than 80 tasks are automatically performed by the "co-pilot". 2. Not only during normal flight operation but also during takeoff, abort and go-around procedures the "co-pilot" is available. 3. Additional voice animation (calls) from the "pilot flying - PF", the "pilot non flying - PNF" and from the "flight attendant - FA" as well as background sound from ATC and the cockpit crew itself. 4. Six smaller sub-panels (for certain functionality like engine start, radio, etc.) are included instead of always using the big pedestal or overhead panel covering the complete screen. 5. Panel animation e.g. switches for panel and cockpit light, fuel dump as well as handling doors/jetways and fuel truck request. 6. The package includes also a very detailed documentation for "Ultimate Airbus A3xx V3" as well as an in-depth flight tutorial for Wilco's A321 based on original airbus checklist and procedure documentation. 7. An installer is used which automatically backs up the existing to be changed files and installs all necessary new files (including the documentation) automatically into the relevant folders. A de-installer is available too. 8. Bugs (p.e. black displays) from version 2 have been eliminated. By Steffen Froemter / Rolf Fritze.
“Ultimate Airbus A3xx V3”
The basic idea behind this package is to ease flying the WILCO Airbus Volume 1 (models A318, A319, A320 and A321) and Volume 2 (models A330-x and A340-x) in respect to opening and closing various panels (currently covering the complete view) as well as to automate and animate certain parts of flight procedures.
This package is therefore targeted at FSX users flying the WILCO Airbus Volume 1 and Volume 2
· Preferring the 2D-panel instead of the virtual cockpit
· Searching for an add-on which offers smaller sub-panels (for certain functionality like engine start) instead of always using the big pedestal or overhead panel covering the complete screen
· Missing certain panel animation e. g. panel and cockpit light, fuel dump as well as handling doors
· Looking to get some “procedure automation” by using a Co-Pilot e. g. to arm or disarm spoilers, switching on and off lights, setting gear up and down etc.
· Wanting to get additional voice animation from the “pilot flying - PF”, the “pilot non flying - PNF” and from the “flight attendant - FA” as well as background sounds from ATC and the cockpit crew.
What is new compared to version 2
· Package now includes all features also for Volume 2 e. g. can also be used with A33x and A34x models
· App. 50 additional automated procedures (including for take-off-abort and go-around)
· App. 50 crew “calls” as well as cockpit crew and ATC background sound
· An installer is used which automatically backups the existing to be changed files and installs all necessary new files (including the documentation) automatically into the relevant FSX folders. A de-installer is available too.
· Bugs (p. e. black displays) from version 2 have been eliminated.
· It is available only for FSX.
A detailed description of the software resp. its functionality you will find in the file Readme_ExtVers_3_EN_20100706.
The archive ua_a3xx_v30.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Ultimate Airbus A3xx V3.00.exe||07.08.10||51.15 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.