FSX Watsonville Municipal Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 237.02 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Watsonville Municipal Airport (KWCI), Watsonville, California (CA). Taxiways, runways, building positions, and other aspects were updated using satellite images from Google Earth for accuracy. Many default scenery objects from the FSX libraries were used. By Phillip Coyle.
This is a scenery update for Watsonville Municipal Airport in Watsonville, California. Taxiways, runways, building positions, and other aspects were updated using satellite images from Google Earth for accuracy. Many default scenery objects from the FSX libraries were used.
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, scenery settings of at least NORMAL are required
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Copy the two BGL files (KWVI_ADE.BGL and KWVI_ADE_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (KWVI_ADE.BGL and KWVI_ADE_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not reasponsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive kwvi_sce.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.