FSX Joe's Outpost Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Joe's Outpost. v1.0. FSX bush scenery with two animated hangars and an animated log cabin (for use with NAV1 and NAV2). "Joe's Outpost" is a bush scenery located at Bean Island, the most southern part of Alaska (AK), USA. Scenery consists of 3D log cabin and two GA hangars. Animations: log cabin door, doors of both hangars, chimney with flame and smoke. Package includes installer and detailed document in PDF format. By Josef Rotter.
Screenshot of Joe's Outpost.
- First of all execute the downloaded installation file. Be sure to double check your main FSX-path when prompted by the installer before you continue the installation.
- When the installer has finished its job, run FSX.
- Next you have to 'register' the just installed scenery inside FSX the usual way how additional sceneries have to be registered in FSX. If you don't know about, please read MS Flightsimulator X documentation. Be sure to register both installed sceneries: "Joe'sOutpost" and "Libraries".
- Finally restart FSX, goto airport "JO01" and enjoy the scenery.
- No LODs (Level of Details) defined.
- Reverse animation of all hangardoors not complying with opening animation sequence.
- Nightlighting of main lodge still not optimized.
Microsoft Corporation for Microsoft Flightsimulator X™.
Microsoft Corporation for Microsoft Flightsimulator X™ SDK.
Microsoft for Windows Vista™.
Microsoft for Office 2007™.
Discreet™ and Paul Perreault with his team for gmax™ 3D modelling program.
Google™ for Google Earth™.
Corel Corporation for Paint Shop Pro PHOTO X2™.
FSdeveloper.com and their members for the never ending professional support.
Arno Gerretsen for CAT (Conditional Animation Tool for FS2004), Library Creator XML, and his advices.
Jon Masterson and his company for ADE (Airport Design Editor).
Lamont Clarh for WhisPlacer.
Flight1 and Konstantin Kukushkin for AFX (Aiport Facilitator X).
Flight1 for Instant Scenery 2™.
Clickteam.com for Install Creator™.
All the others that supported me in any other way: my wife, my children as well as my friends.
All you download is supplied as it is, without any warranty neither for software, nor for hardware. So everybody who downloaded or uses this software is responsible itself in all respects.
I also mention, thatI am not responsible for any troubles or damage with your hard/software when downloading or/and installing/running any files from this package.
Have fun with this bush flying scenery !
Josef Rotter, 2010
The archive joesoutpost_v1_0.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Joe's Outpost.jpg||10.30.10||315.20 kB|
|Joe's Outpost_thumbnail.jpg||10.30.10||13.15 kB|
|Joe's Outpost_thumbnail.gif||10.30.10||9.59 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.