AirNav Systems has just released version 3 of their flagship product, Live Flight Tracker. Using an Internet connection, this software allows the user to track in real-time thousands of actual flights. For full details, click on Read More.
The New Version of our Flagship Product has just been released and is already available from our site. Track in real-time thousands of flights with just an Internet connection.
Screenshot of the software.
Incredible new features such as a completely renewed interface and minute by minute flight data updates will put you as close as you have ever been with real-world aviation. The only application with Multi-Window tracking and the most important: just a simple Internet connection needed to track all those flights.
- Airline and General Aviation flights tracked
- All USA and Canada flights in real-time (other regions also included)
- Real-time access to METAR/TAF/FAA Airport Status New
- Track a flight function New
- Minute by minute flight data updates New
- View photos of tracked aircraft
- DDE Connection with AirNav ACARS Decoder New
- Link to FAA's Aircraft Registration Database New
- Renewed Graphics and Interface New
- Live Airport Information
- Only application on the market with Multi-Window tracking
- The cheapest and fastest on the market
- Information on planned and landed traffic
- Flight Plans displayed New
- All times in Local and UTC formats New
- Displays blocked flights with the word Blocked as flight label New
- All airports listed even very small airfields New
- Airport inbound and outbound flights in different colors New
- Just an Internet connection needed
- No setup fees
Adding to the above features, Professional Users will also get
- Real-time updated Cloud cover overlay New
- Real-time updated Nexrad/Radar weather overlay New
- Fleet Watch New