FS2004 Update Patch
The Microsoft Flight Simulator Team is pleased to announce a product update for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight. In response to customer feedback and Product Support information, the Update will address a series of enhancements and content updates.
- Addressed slow frame rates for flights repeatedly in and out of a common area. Frame rate decreases have been corrected by fixes to Autogen scenery behavior and memory allocation.
- Addressed product stability issues that were due to changes of season in particular airport environments. Users will experience stable and consistent behavior when changing the time and season across any of the airports at any level of scenery detail.
- Addressed additional product stability issues tied to various features throughout the product.
- Addressed issues with configuration file updates to make sure all option changes are reflected during subsequent launches.
- Restored support for 19 meter digital elevation data as was supported in Flight Simulator 2002.
- The update includes over 160 bridge models to replace missing bridges. These new bridges will appear at all scenery settings of normal and higher.
- Kennedy Airport (KJFK) features new autogen objects to enhance the high detailed scenery and terrain for the airport and surrounding area.
- Virtual Student Pilots completing their first solo flights will correctly receive Solo Certificates for their accomplishments.
- The update is available for the English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, and Japanese editions.
Download the patch from the library here