Last week we released CoPilot Pro, the fourth major revision of this popular software. For more than eight years, CoPilot has remained one of the most widely used navigation add-ons for Flight Simulator and this newest version packs in even more impressive features. Click on Read More for the full story.
CoPilot Pro has these key features:
- Global Map - integrated map provides worldwide coverage of airports and navaids along geo-political boundaries. Instaneous zoom in, zoom out, pan. Bonus - major roads for USA.
- Navaids - intelligently displays airports, approaches, fixes, VORs NDBs, intersections and air spaces.
- Flight Planning - quickly create a variety of plans. Routes are easily changeable on map with point and click. Plans are fully FSX and FS2004 compatible.
- GPS - simple, yet ingenious instrument takes you anywhere in the FS world. Incorporates top notch moving map page, multiple info pages, traffic (TCAS) page, more.
- AutoPilot Link - GPS automatically couples for "hands-off" navigation. Using a CoPilot flight plan, it can fly your aircraft right down to decision height for any approach.
- GPS Setup - Fast two-click operation installs the GPS in any of your aircraft
- Airman's Guide - prints handsome area maps, flight plans, airport and taxiway diagrams, approach planes. Convenient "flight package" prints all documents required for a single flight. Save hundreds of dollars with this feature alone.
Registered users of earlier versions of CoPilot are eligible to upgrade to CoPilot Pro at a discount.
CoPilot Pro is available on CD-ROM for FSX and FS2004 from software dealers nationwide and carries a suggested retail price is $39.95. It is also available for convenient delivery by download for $39.
CoPilot Pro was developed by Flight Simulator pioneer Peter Jacobson.
Abacus is a designer, developer and publisher of PC software. Founded in 1978, Abacus is now in its 29th year of delivering quality products to enthusiastic users around the world