Introduced at the turn of the 21st century (in January, 2000), tens of thousands of hobbyists have relied on the user- friendly FS Design Studio to craft great aircraft and impressive 3D scenery. Just look around and you'll find that the overwhelming majority of aircraft of all sizes and shapes have been created with this remarkable tool owing to its long list of easy to use, yet powerful features.
After ten months of intensive R&D, Louis has completed work on the new FSX edition of this essential program. FS Design Studio V3.5 is now available by download or on CD-ROM.
Version 3.5 includes these new features:
- enhanced texture handling - reflective, transparent, light maps
- supports FSX style animation using key frame
- primarily - XToMDL compiler for maximum future FS compatibility
- alternatively - MakeMDL compiler for maximum backward FS2004 compatibility
- new Help Files with extensive examples and tutorials
- sample projects for FSX and FS2004
- improved boolean operations (e.g. for cutting holes)
- autosave, unlimited undo/redo, more
- compatible with both FSX and FS2004
FS Design Studio is available now by convenient download for $49. It is also available on CD-ROM for $49.95. V2 users may upgrade for the reduced price of $29 (download only).
Registered users of FS Design Studio V3 are eligible to for a FREE upgrade to Version 3.5 and registered users of FS Design Studio V2 are eligible to upgrade for a reduced price.
For more information about FS Design Studio please visit our FS Design Studio
We would again like to acknowledge the talented development work of Louis Sinclair and Trancer Software.
Abacus is a designer, developer and publisher of PC software. Founded in 1978, Abacus is now in its 29th year of delivering quality products to enthusiastic users around the world.