Malpensa Airport (IATA: MXP, ICAO: LIMC) is located in the province of Varese, about 50 km from central Milan, Italy. It is one of 3 international airports in the Milan area. Malpensa handled over 23.8 million passengers in 2007. Until early 2008, Malpensa remains the top Italian airport in terms of international traffic.
Features of Milan Malpensa (LIMC):
- Based on commercially available satellite image
- High resolution ground and objects textures
- Highly detailed scenery of the airport and its near surroundings
- Hundreds of taxiway signs and RWY details
- AI-Traffic compatible. AFCAD file contains every possible gate.
- Winter textures
- All navigation systems
- Astounding night-time effects
- Full night textures
- Numerous static and dynamic objects
- Very high frame rates
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Numerous scenery effects