FSMap is an application that brings paper charts into the digital age. It consists of two parts that can be used separate or together; the main FSMap program and the FSMap gauge that will be part of your aircraft panel.
The main application is both the 'map manager' and a stand-alone Moving Map that can run on the same system or on a separate computer.
Installed as part of an aircraft panel this gauge that is based on the well known Garmin GMX 200. This multifunction instrument combines a Moving Map with a Traffic Collision Alert System and the novel SafeTaxi feature.
- Fully licensed VFR charts for Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland included
- Extensive map filtering for a type for maps (General, IFR, VFR, Airport) and then filter by IFR and VFR maps (General and Airport types are always displayed).
- Loads default FS flight plans and displays them on top of the charts
- Every chart you got in bitmap format can be imported, from large scale enroute charts to the most detailed taxi charts (for example all USA sectionals and airport charts found on Avsim and other internet web sites)
- Can import maps from FSMovingMap
- Options to export regions to share with others
- Easy to add and calibrate charts so they can be used.
- The gauge can be inserted into any panel using very easy interface (no editing of panel files needed)
- The FSMap application connects to FSX using SimConnect and to FS2002/FS2004 using an unregistered version of the FSUIPC
- The FSMap application can be run on a separate computer using SimConnect for FSX (freeware) or WideFS for FS2004 and FS2002 (registered version of the FSUIPC and WideFS (both payware) required)
- Highly professional development (like FS Flight Keeper)
- Trial version available (fully functional for 30 days and only covers Germany West, otherwise the installer would be too large)