VRinsight and Wilco Publishing released two new modules of cockpit hardware compatible with FS2004 and FSX, namely GPS-5 and Prop Cockpit Trainer.
VRinsight and Wilco Publishing have been consistently expanding their products range, and these two modules fill a gap in flight simulation hardware.
GPS 5 has a big integrated display and features a fully functional GPS that is based on the prominent Garmin 500 model.
- Realistically shaped and fully functional buttons, dual knob and LCD
- LCD size : 15cm (L) X 8.8cm (W) / 7 inch
- Available in windowed mode only
- Metal housing
- Measurements : 19 cm (L) x 14 cm (W) x 14 cm (H)
Prop Cockpit Trainer
VRinsight Prop Cockpit Trainer is an authentic propeller type cockpit-training device that has complete control and instrument display system for VFR/IFR flight.
- Aluminium yoke
- Single engine cockpit trainer
- Engine start Magnetos (5-positions)
- 3 Axis lever
- Flap switch
- Landing Gear
- Solid cast aluminium powder coated yoke
- Realistic Radio panel and GPS
- Full metal housing
- Metal feet included
Both modules are compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 and add-ons. Both products come with a one-year warranty.
For more information, visit https://www.wilcopub.com/
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.