The F-111 is an advanced design that uses variable geometry airfoil or "swing wing". The aircraft went through many changes and improvements over the years. The aircraft was an outstanding long-range interdictor of the 1980s. Fuel-economic turbofan engines power the aircraft.
The aircraft has served in many roles – it was used to transport a wide range of weaponry, including bombs, missiles and nuclear payloads. The Royal Australian Air Force retired the last flying F-111's in 2011.
- Each variant has a unique virtual cockpit
- Each variant has accurate gauge and switch layouts
- The cockpit offers high functionality, with many knobs and switches
- There are 4 unique radar types with multiple modes and a wide range of functions
- Simulated terrain display
- Analogue gauges with high resolution
- A highly detailed checklist
- Accurate flight model
- Customized afterburner effects
- Includes top quality FSX soundset
- Realistic animated pilot figures
- Numerous animations, including bomb bay doors, canopy, speed brakes, tail hook, afterburner petals, and more.
The package comes with a 63-page PDF guidebook.
Other products released by Virtavia in recent times include:
- B-1B Lancer X
- CH-47D Chinook X
- C-17A Globemaster III
- Sea King FSX
Official Promotional Video