FSX Airphil Express DHC8-Q400
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a Bombardier DHC8-Q400 in Airphil Express livery for the Premier Aircraft Design model. Airphil express is a low-cost Philippine carrier servicing the entire Philippines archipelago and some international destinations. This is a livery only and requires DHC8-Q400_9.ZIP. Base model by Jean-Pierre Brisard and Bob May, Premier Aircraft Design. Thanks to Bob May for the repaint. By Mathieu Proulx.
Texture folder installation:
**IMPORTANT : You must already have a working copy of dhc8-q400_9 (FS9)or dhc8-q400_x (FSX) installed.
1. Open the downloaded zip file by double clicking on it.
2. The zip will open and show the files within.
3. Select entire contents of the zip by using keys Ctrl-A.
4. Extract the files to the folder of dhc8-q400_9 (FS9)or dhc8-q400_x (FSX).
5. This will create a new folder named texture.airphil.
6. Open the 'aircraft.cfg' file (double click) and copy and paste the following lines into it underneath the [fltsim.0] entry. Edit where necessary.
7. Save file and exit.
[fltsim.x] // Use next number in sequence in place of x //
title=dhc8-400 AirPhil Express// For use in FSX change this line to panel=dh84x_w7 //
ui_variation=AirPhil Express (Philippines)
description=Stretched and improved 70'78 passenger version of the Dash 8-300 that entered service in 2000. Its 400 knot cruise speed is 75 knots (140 km/h) higher than its predecessors. Powered by PW150A engines rated at 5,071 shp (3,781 kW) at maximum power (4,850 shp or 3,620 kW maximum continuous rated). Maximum operating altitude is 25,000 ft (7,600 m) for the standard version, although a version with drop-down oxygen masks is offered, which increases maximum altitude to 27,000 ft (8,200 m).
The archive airphilexpressq400.zip has 29 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|installation read_me.txt||05.27.12||2.52 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.