- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 62.62 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (KCLE), Ohio (OH). Includes two versions, one with the crosswind runway active and one without. Adds parking, numbered gates, animated jetbridges, taxiways, extra fuel trucks and more. By Ray Smith.
These 2 BGL files were designed with the latest version of ADE (v1.22) and made only for the FSX default airport: one with the Crosswind rwy 10/28 activated so all three main rwy's will now be used for takeoff/landing and one as default: rwy 6C/24C closed, assigned parking with extra parking, gates numbered in the correct order, missing gates and animated jetbridges added to concourses A,B,C and D where possible, taxiways K, L2 and R1 corrected and taxisigns added/corrected for them, extra fuel trucks, helipad added, support vehicle roads rebuilt, new control tower and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic/WOAI but not required, please view the readme before installation.
There are 2 BGL files: KCLE_ADE_RS.BGL and KCLE_ADE_CW_RS.BGL. The 'KCLE_ADE_CW_RS.BGL' version is with the Xwind rwy activated, the other version KCLE_ADE_RS.BGLis without parking is the same in both.
- NOTE: When using ATIS with the KCLE_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake rwy's, this is the method used in activating Xwind rwy's created by Jim Vile and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KCLE_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Simply take the BGL file of your choice and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE BGL FILE AT A TIME. I.E. Make sure there is only ONE 'KCLE.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KCLE.bgl to avoid incorrect parking.
- Delete/remove the BGL file and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
Jim Vile for his Technique that activates crosswind runways.
TIP: When at KCLE in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle". Allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my X52 controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive fsxkclea.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.