AFCAD File For VVTS
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 242.03 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Tansonnhat Airport, Vietnam. This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport: International Terminal 2 and Domestic Terminal 1 now added, assigned parking with extra parking, Taxiways and Taxi signs updated, helipad, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. International Terminal 2 and Domestic Terminal 1 now added, assigned parking with extra parking, Taxiways and Taxi signs updated, helipad, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) please view the readme before installation.
There are 3 BGL files: VVTS_ADE_RS.BGL, VVTS_ADE_CVX.bgl and a VVTS_ADE_OBJ.BGL file:
- The VVTS_ADE_RS.BGL file is the Main airport file.
- The VVTS_ADE_CVX.bgl file adds the roads at the rear of the terminals.
- The VVTS_ADE_OBJ.BGL file is the scenery objects file and should always be used, Please make sure this file goes into the correct folder
- Take the VVTS_RS_BGL file and the VVTS_ADE_CVX.bgl file and place them into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder
- Take the VVTS_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder
- There are jetway extensions, and to see these you need to add the textures for them, please follow these steps:
- NOTE: If you have already done this with any of my other airports then this step is not necessary.
- Browse to the FSX\Scenery\NAME\Texture folder. Go down the list until you see jfk_jetway.dds (day texture) and jfk_jetway_LM.dds (night texture).
- "COPY" them from that folder and "PASTE" them into the Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE THE VVTS_RS.BGL FILE AND THE VVTS.CVX FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- I.E. Make sure there is only my VVTS_RS.BGL FILE and the VVTS_CVX.bgl file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other VVTS.bgl file to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility (Freeware) - Jon Masterson.
And my ever enduring wife to put up with the hours spent making these files.
TIP: When at VVTS in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle" allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive vvts_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.