AFCAD File For MMMX
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 410.93 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Lic Benito Juarez International Airport, Mexico City, Mexico. This airport update is for MMMX and made only for the FSX default airport: assigned parking as per their website with extra parking, extra fuel trucks, taxiways and taxi signs updated, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
Screenshot of Lic Benito Juarez International Airport.
There are 2 BGL files: MMMX_RS.BGL file and a MMMX_OBJ.BGL file.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
1. Take the MMMX_RS.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
2. Take the MMMX_OBJ.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
3. There are some jetway extensions at Terminal 2, and to see these you need to add the textures for them, please follow these steps:
NOTE: If you have already done this with any of my other airports then this step is not necessary.
Browse to the FSX\Scenery\NAME\Texture folder. Go down the list until you see jfk_jetway.dds (day texture) and jfk_jetway_LM.dds (night texture). "COPY" them from that folder and "PASTE" them into the Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
4. Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
The archive mmmx_rs_fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.