AFCAD File For KMCO
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 640.85 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Florida (FL), USA. This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Assigned parking with extra parking, airlines allocated to their gates as per their website, extra fuel trucks, more retention ponds added, lighted helipad, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from inside the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 3 BGL files: KMCO_ADE_RS.BGL, KMCO_ADE_CVX.bgl and a KMCO_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the KMCO_ADE_RS.BGL and the KMCO_ADE_CVX.bgl files and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the KMCO_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE THESE KMCO.BGL FILES AT ANY TIME. Make sure there are only my KMCO_RS.BGL file and the KMCO_CVX.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KMCO.bgl to avoid incorrect aircraft parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive kmco_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.