FS2004 Cargo Air Lines Boeing 747-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.8 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This package includes three repaints of the B747-200's owned by C.A.L., a private Israeli airline. The repaints are 4X-ICM in full livery, 4X-ICL without all the markings (current livery) and 4X-ICN in a part of the Korean Airline livery. Model by Project Open Sky. By Ido Rosenthal.
Screenshot of Cargo Air Lines Boeing 747-200 on the ground.
This aircraft is made by Project OpenSky
Model Designer : C. Vincent Cho, Yosuke Ube
Flight Dynamics Designer : Nick Peterson
FDE Advisor's : Warren C,Daniel, Simon Ng Hin Tat
Quality Control : Simon Ng Hin Tat
Tested : Project-Opensky Members
Master textures : C. Vincent Cho, Yosuke Ube
Painted : Ido Rosenthal
Features (in depth):
- Dynamic Shine.
- 3D Wheel.
- CA on L1 and L2 Door.
- Fully animated control surfaces.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Main gear steering.
- Trim Animation.
- Opening Passenger, Cargo Doors.
- Dynamic flexing wings.
- Animated tilting bogies.
- Rolling wheels.
- Animated thrust reversers.
- Fully reflective textures (each part has different degree of reflection based on material.)
- Accurate flight dynamics (accurate FDE with full profiles for wheels, tires, struts, leading/trialing struts, engine types ... Tested by real pilots.)
- Accurate spoiler animation.
- Detailed textures.
- Full night lighting.
- Visible landing lights from the thingypit.
- Reflective thingypit windows.
- Crash affects.
- Transparent Nav light lenses.
- Just unzip the file and send the Aircrafts folder to the FS2004 AIRCRAFT FOLDER.
Opening Passenger door: Shift + E (Opening door)
Opening Cargo Bay door: (Arrest hook)
Opening Cargo door (Combi and Cargo only): (Folding Wing)
The archive cal742.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.