FS2004 Singapore Valuair Airbus A320
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.52 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the PSS A320 in Singapore Valuair budget airlines color. Phoenix Simulation Software A320 Pro is required for installation. Repaint by Roland Ting.
Screenshot of Singapore Valuair Airbus A320 in flight.
Installation is tested on FS2004 or FS9 only.
1. Unzip or extract all textures (including sub-directory) directly into FS9 aircraft directory.
2. Using Notepad, modify the 'aircraft.cfg' file found inside \aircraft\PSSA320 by copying the text below and paste it after the last line below [fltsim] section.
title=PSS A320 IAE Valuair
ui_variation=PSS A320 IAE Valuair
description=Designed to compete with the Boeing 737 and McDonnell Douglas MD-80, The A319/320/321 were Airbus' first entry in the narrow-body market. Although the aircraft borrows some features from the larger A300 and A310, it is essentially a new design equipped with many state-of-the-art engineering innovations. For example, The A319/320/321 were the first commercial jetliners with a full fly-by-wire control system. Other advanced features include widespread use of composite materials to reduce weight, sophisticated avionics including a gust-alleviation system allowing a smoother ride, advanced cockpit warning systems, and high-technology engines to reduce noise and fuel consumption. COPYRIGHT 2002 PHOENIX SIMULATION SOFTWARE. Valuair Ltd is the first privately-owned, Singapore based budget airline to operate scheduled services around Asia.
3. Modify the 'X' in [fltsim.X] to the last sequential number. For example, if the last number in your aircraft.cfg [fltsim] section read [fltsim.3], then change the 'X' to [fltsim.4].
4. Save changes made.
The archive a320vla.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.