FSX Blank Cessna 414 Chancellor
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.5 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An FSX blank white paintable repaint texture for the Premier Aircraft Design Cessna 414A Chancellor (C414JPRX.ZIP). Repaint by Tom Tiedman.
Screenshot of plain white Cessna 414 Chancellor in flight.
- Copy and paste, or drag and drop, the enclosed "Texture.Blank White" folder into your P.A.D. Cessna 414A folder.
- Add the enclosed [fltsim.X] info. found below to your 414A "aircraft.cfg" file in the proper numerical sequence. Remember to change the "X" in [fltsim.X] to the next number in line among your 414A repaints. Then click 'file', then click 'save'.
title=Cessna 414A Blank White
description=Aircraft by the P.A.D. team. Blank White repaint by Tom Tiedman. The Cessna 414A Chancellor is a 6/8 place pressurized twin with turbocharged engines.
A typical cruise speed is 170 Kts (indicated airspeed) at 24,000 ft. (approx 270 mph ground speed)
The archive fsx_cessna_414a_blank_white_paintable_texture.zip has 25 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||05.31.12||1.21 kB|
|screenshot 2.jpg||05.31.12||247.74 kB|
|Texture.Blank White||05.31.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.