FSX SAAF Boeing 737-700/BBJ NGX
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.68 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
With winglets. This repaint requires the PMDG B737-600/700 NGX expansion. This aircraft is used by the South African Air Force as VVIP transport. Based at AFB Waterkloof at 21 Squadron. By Shaun Mulder.
Screenshot of SAAF Boeing 737-700/BBJ NGX in flight.
This zip file contains .ptp files. You will need PMDG Livery Manager to install.
- Extract the .ptp file in this zip file to a temp folder.
- Open the Livery Manager.
- Select "700NGX WL" in the "Installed Aircraft Variants" box.
- Choose "Select Livery to Install" and then brows to your temp folder where the .ptp file was extracted.
- Select "South African Air Force.ptp" and then select "Open".
- Livery will be automatically installed into your FSX.
The archive saaf_pmdg_737.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|South African Air Force.ptp||04.09.12||16.85 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.