FSX Eliwork Aerospatiale AS 350B3 I-GUSA
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 40.96 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the Nemeth Designs AS 350B3 in the livery of the Italian helicopter company Eliwork. Textures only. By Umberto Ghislanzoni.
Screenshot of Eliwork Aerospatiale AS 350B3 on the ground.
To install the repaint just follow these 4 steps...
- Unzip the file.
- Put the folder "Texture.I-GUSA" inside the folder named "ND_AS350B3_trans" (It can be found in: FSX => SimObjects => Rotorcraft)
- Just copy the following information in the Aircraft.CFG that can be found in the "ND_AS350B3_trans" Folder.
- In the information you copied from this Readme file to your Aircraft.CFG, you have to change the X of the [fltsim.X] with a number...Example: If you have [fltsim.1], the next will be [fltsim.2]....
title=Aerospatiale AS350B3 Eliwork I-GUSA
description=The AS350 is a single-engine workhorse with the best performance in its category. This cost-effective helicopter accommodates five to six passengers in all forward-facing seats. High performance, enhanced maneuverability and reduced pilot workload make the AS350 the preferred rotary-wing aircraft for a growing number of ivilian users, air medical services and law enforcement agencies. This B3 version has seats for 6 passengers. There is no crew model in Virtual Cockpit view.
The archive nd_350b3_i-gusa.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.