FSX Elilario Italia Bell 412 I-RMTI
Repaint made using some pictures taken back in 2007 (this helicopter looks slightly different nowadays). Custom black panel according to the actual helicopter (you can see the black panel in the included screen shots). Model not included, to use this livery you must have the original Bell 412 mod...
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.04 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint made using some pictures taken back in 2007 (this helicopter looks slightly different nowadays). Custom black panel according to the actual helicopter (you can see the black panel in the included screen shots). Model not included, to use this livery you must have the original Bell 412 model by CERA Simaircraft. By Umberto Ghislanzoni.
Screenshot of Elilario Italia Bell 412 on the ground.
To install the repaint just follow these 4 steps...
- Unzip the file.
- Put the folder "Texture.I-RMTI" inside the folder named "Bell412_EP" (It can be found in: FSX => SimObjects => Rotorcraft)
- Just copy the following information in the Aircraft.CFG that can be found in the "Bell412_EP" Folder.
- In the information you copied from this Readme file to your Aircraft.CFG, you have to change the X of the [fltsim.X] with a number...Example: If you have [fltsim.1], the next will be [fltsim.2]....
title=Bell 412 Elilario Italia I-RMTI
ui_variation="Elilario Italia I-RMTI"
The archive cera_412_i-rmti.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.