FS2004 Air Viet Nam Boeing 757-300
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.29 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Project Open Sky B757-300 PW in Air Viet Nam scheme with VX-CAM fictional registration. Textures only; requires B757F483.ZIP. By Truong Nguyen.
Screenshot of Air Viet Nam Boeing 757-300 on runway.
Please download the Boeing 757-300 NorthWest PW Engine from Project Opensky if you haven't installed in your FS.
Installation (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FS2002 or FS9\aircraft\POSKY 757-300 Northwest NC)
- Copy and paste the texture folder and rename it to (texture.cam)u should now have two textures folder(texture and texture.cam)
- Unzipped the folder which contains Air Viet Nam Texture files into a temp folder.
- Move all the files within temp folder you just unzipped and places it into the texture.avn folder and overwrite when prompt.
- Go into the aircraft.cfg file and add the following
title=Project Opensky Boeing 757-300
//ADD THE TW0 LETTERS VC AFTER THE MODEL= FOR VC MODEL
ui_variation=Air Viet Nam
The archive 753-avn.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|my readme please.txt||10.06.04||1.66 kB|
|abv gs @ kbos.jpg||10.05.04||127.06 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.