FS2004 Ansett Air Express Boeing 727-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.79 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Boeing 727-200 freighter. Textures only. The original model includes dynamic shine, animations, flexing wings, opening doors and cockpit windows, full and accurate lighting, and outstanding wing views. Also, the model includes interior wing views so you can view them as a passenger. Repainted by Steve Fisher. Original model by Erick Cantu.
Screenshot of Ansett Air Express Boeing 727-200 in flight.
- Simply extract the zip file to a temporary folder.
- Copy the file "texture.AAF" into the root folder of your already installed FFX 727-200F model.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file,copy the following text lines and paste them under the last similar flightsim.# file.Save cfg file and close.
title=Vistaliners ANSETT AIR FREIGHT
ui_variation=Ansett Air Freight
description=One of the most successful commercial jet airliners ever designed. Production totaled 1,831 aircraft between 1963 and 1984. \n\n Dedicated to my dearest friend Rachel, for always being there, for keeping me sane (dare I say alive), without whom this release could very well have never happened. \n\n Thank You.
- Start flightsim, select the FFX 727-200 aircraft and open the liveries tab, this paint should be shown.
The archive aaf.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Ansett parcel.jpg||12.11.04||159.43 kB|
|Ansett parcel.gif||12.11.04||13.98 kB|
|727F Readme.pdf||12.01.04||210.47 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.