FS2004 Ansett Airlines Boeing 727-200
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.78 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only; requires Vistaliners B72720VL.ZIP. This model includes dynamic shine, animations, opening doors and cockpit windows, full and accurate lighting, and wing views. Also, the model includes interior wing views so you can view them as a passenger. Repainted by Steve Fisher.
Screenshot of Ansett Airlines Boeing 727-200 on the ground.
- Simply extract the zip file to a temporary folder.
- Copy the file "texture.ansett" into the root folder of your already installed FFX 727-200.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file,copy the following text lines and paste them under the last similar flightsim.# file.Save cfg file and close.
title=Vistaliners B727-200 Ansett Airlines
ui_variation=Ansett Airlines circa 1975
description=The Boeing 727 is the second most successful commercial jet airliner ever built. A total of 1,831 were built between 1963 and 1984\n3x JT8D-17R's at 16,400 lbs thrust\nFS2004 FDE for FFX\/VistaLiner Models\nNovember 2004 Charles Fox
- Start flightsim, select the FFX 727-200 aircraft and open the liveries tab, this paint should be shown.
The archive ansett72.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|727 readme.pdf||11.17.04||223.69 kB|
|Ansett 1975.jpg||12.09.04||100.10 kB|
|Ansett 1975.gif||12.09.04||10.52 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.