FSX Views For The Boeing BAe T45-C Goshawk
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 355.42 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Original views reworked and additional views (defined by camera definitions in the aircraft.cfg file) for the Boeing BAe T-45C Goshawk v1.85 by Dino Cattaneo. Not tested with v2.01 and v2.1 but should fit fine at least for the external views. Requires the Acceleration expansion pack. Eight cameras pointing at the aircraft and a total of three views in the 3D cockpit. By Marc Renaud.
Screenshot of Boeing BAe T45-C Goshawk on runway.
- Make sur FSX is not running.
- Make a copy of your aircraft.cfg file.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file.
- Delete the existing camera definitions. [IMPORTANT]
- Open the camera definitions.txt file provided by me.
- Select and copy all the camera definitions.
- Paste the new camera definitions into the aircraft.cfg file. (I suggest the bottom of the file).
- Save the aircraft.cfg file.
- Start FSX, select the T-45C, spool up them engines and release the brakes !
The archive boeing_bae_t-45c_goshawk_views.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Boeing BAe T-45C Goshawk - Views.gif||11.29.11||11.23 kB|
|Boeing Bae T-45C Goshawk - Views.jpg||11.29.11||6.72 kB|
|Boeing Bae T-45C Goshawk Big- Views.jpg||11.20.11||251.11 kB|
|Top 20.pdf||11.29.11||23.94 kB|
|Camera definitions.txt||11.29.11||6.40 kB|
|Read me.txt||11.29.11||2.98 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.