FSX LGAT Athens Hellinikon - Disused
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 576.83 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This scenery includes the disused Athens, Greece, capital airport in its current status. The airport closed in year 2002 after being replaced from Athens International Airport - Eleftherios Venizelos LGAV in March 2001. The northwest side of the airport was then used for Athens 2004 Olympics athletic installations and the southeast side remains disused. The scenery is a modification of Angelo Tassoglou (LGAT2B.ZIP) by permission of the author. It contains only basic stock MS objects without any custom items and therefore is very light in performance load. Angelo has moved the airport in the correct location where it should be (due to obsolete coordinates reference system used by MS). This, nowadays disused, airport is not meant to be used for flying in FSX but only to have it visually correct when flying above. By Kyprianos Biris.
Screenshot of a disused Athens, Hellinikon.
- Deactivate or leave in lower priority (larger number) any other Athens or Hellenikon scenery you may have active. If you have LGAT by Angelo Tassoglou in active status you need to deactivate this scenery from the file library.
- Unzip and move folder "LGAT Hellinikon" to ...\FSX\Addon Scenery\ and activate it from Scenery Library.
- There is no Texture subfolder, no other extra files are needed.
The archive lgat_disused.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|LGAT Hellinikon||01.04.13||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.