FSX US State Department Beechcraft King Air 350
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.4 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the default Beech King Air. A Beech 350 in State Department colors, small enough to land in those undeveloped remote areas of the world. In bright white and sky blue. By David Robles.
Screenshot of US State Department Beechcraft King Air 350 on the ground.
Texture package for the FSX default Beechcraft King Air 350 in Blue and White V.I.P.colors painted by David Robles. These textures are only for the Microsoft version of the King Air and will not work with any other version or model.
- Make a back up of the original sound file in case you do not like the more throaty sound in Leon's sound folder.
- Copy and paste the new sound and texture folders into the King Air folder, over riding any folder that may be in there.
- Make a copy of your aircraft configuration file and place somewhere safe.
- Open your aircraft configurations file and edit the text below this instruction line into the [fltsim.] area following the last entry in that area.
title=Beech King Air 350 USState
ui_type="King Air 350"
ui_variation="US State Depatment"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine TurboProp"
description="The King Air in all its variants is a beautiful airplane with classic styling and graceful lines. Many of the improvements over the years have provided better aerodynamic efficiency, increased muscle under the cowlings, greater speed, upgraded avionics and electrical systems, and increased cabin luxury. In addition to duties as a corporate shuttle, the plane is also available in cargo configurations."
visual_damage = 1
- Save your entries and close your aircraft config file.
- Go flying, that's it!
The archive king_air_350_usstate.zip has 23 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Diplomatiic Transport (FSX) - YouTube.url||01.12.13||131 B|
|fsx 2013-01-11 12-22-50-71.jpg||01.11.13||73.62 kB|
|fsx 2013-01-11 12-24-00-68.jpg||01.11.13||79.33 kB|
|fsx 2013-01-11 18-32-40-45.jpg||01.11.13||106.70 kB|
|READ ME!.txt||01.12.13||2.81 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.