FS2004 Douglas DC-3
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.02 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Douglas DC-3, registration SE-CFP, "Daisy". Textures for MAAM's commercial R4D and free add-on C-47. Daisy is kept flying by a group of enthusiast called "Flying Veterans / Flygande Veteraner" and its home is Bromma in Stockholm. Version 1.3; no blurred textures By Per Hjerten.
Screenshot of Douglas DC-3 "Daisy" on the ground.
Note! If you install this version to resolve the blurred texture problem, just replace the .bmp files in texture.daisy folder with the ones in this package and skip the rest of the installation procedure. If you install for the first time, keep on reading.
(You need to have MAAM's R4D package and the free C-47 addon OY-BPB for FS2004.)
- Find and open the folder ..\Aircraft\MAAM-SIM OY-BPB in your FS2004-folder.
- Make a copy of the folder "texture" and rename the copy "texture.daisy"
- Copy the seven .bmp files in this package into "texture.daisy" and replace the files with the same name.
- Open aircraft.cfg with notepad and copy and paste the following into that file, and change the N in [fltsim.N] to the next free number, i.e. [fltsim.1]:
title=Douglas DC-3 SE-CFP Daisy
description= Swedish DC-3 SE-CFP Daisy operated by Flygande Veteraner in ESSB Bromma Stockholm. Repaint by Per Hjerten. IMPORTANT!!! Set Realism to Max. To operate this aircraft, refer to the User's Manual with instructional videos on the MAAM-SIM R4D/DC-3 CD as well as the detailed kneeboard reference pages and checklists.
- Start FS2004 and find Daisy under Douglas, DC-3, SE-CFP Daisy in the Select Aircraft menu.
The archive daisy13.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.