FS2004 Flying Tiger Line C-46 Commando
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 502.27 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Flying Tiger Line operated 40 C46's between 1949 and 1961. Textures only; requires SC46.ZIP. Repainted by Rolf Annen. Model by Mike Stone.
Screenshot of Flying Tiger Line C-46 Commando on the ground.
- Unzip ftlc46.zip to a temporary folder.
- From the temporary folder, move the 'texture.ftl' folder to your Flight Simulator /AIRCRAFT/C46 folder.
- Back up the corresponding 'AIRCRAFT.CFG' file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor.
- Add the following to your C46 aircraft.cfg file and change the XX [fltsim.xx] to the next number in sequence.
ui_variation=Flying Tiger Line
description=FS2002\/2004 Curtiss C-46 Commando model\nby Mike Stone.\nFlying Tiger Line textures painted by Rolf Annen.\nBetween 1949-1961 Flying Tigers had a total of 40 C-46 in their fleet.\nCompared to the DC-3, it had a 40% increase in passenger capacity, more than twice the cabin volume and an about 45% increase in gross weight.
The Flying Tiger Line textures by Rolf Annen.
The archive ftlc46.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.