FS2004 Aeroejecutivos Beechcraft D18S
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 5.59 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Aeroejecutivos is a Venezuelan charter company that owns a fleet of many different types. Textures only for Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas and Andre Folkers' Beech D18S (D18SVC4.ZIP). Repaint by Damian Radice.
Screenshot of Aeroejecutivos Beechcraft D18S in flight.
- Unzip to a temporary folder of your choice the contents of this zip file ( you did it by now...didn't u?)
- Cut - Paste the folder "texture.aero" into your D18SVC main folder
- Copy all the textures from the default D18SVC "texture" folder to the new "texture.aero" folder. When asked to overwrite always SAY NO.
- Open your D18SVC "Aircraft.cfg" file.Cut and paste the above text into the "aircraft.cfg" file renumbering to the next available in your list.(Just change the Xx with the right numbers)
title=Beech D-18 Aeroejecutivos
atc_id_color = 0xffffffff
atc_parking_types = RAMP
atc_parking_code = 1
description=B18 D18S Post War Mods.Textures by Damian Radice.
The archive d18aero.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||07.05.05||2.19 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.