FS2004 Northeast Convair 240
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 10 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Northeast purchased a small fleet of Convair 240s to augment the DC-3s in the 1950s. Additional Convairs were acquired from Pan Am in later years. Textures only. Model by Tom Gibson and Greg Pepper. Textures by Gary Harper.
Screenshot of Northeast Convair 240 in flight.
- Unzip ne240.zip to a temporary folder.
- From the temporary folder, move the texture.NE folder to your Flight Simulator /AIRCRAFT/ 'CV240aal' folder.
- Add the following to your 'AIRCRAFT.CFG' file and change the XX [fltsim.xx] to the next number in sequence.
description=Notes: The Convair Liner series was begun by American Air Lines, transforming the prototype CV-110 into the CV-240. This created the first pressurized twin airliner, and began the very successful Convair-Liner series.
The archive ne240.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.