FS2004 Convair CV-240 VBF CA-18
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Base pack for the "Convair CV-240 VBF reloaded" in CA-18 version, the famous American short haul airliner from the fifties. This is a reloaded Gmax rendition based on the Calclassic Convair (by Greg Pepper and Tom Gibson), but it is no longer compatible with that model. Base for further CA-18 add-ons prepared by VBF. Includes visual model and textures for the first CV-240 ever built in 1947 (registration NX90846) and painted in the house colours of Consolidated Aircraft. Panel and sound must be installed separately (see User Manual). Flight dynamics by FSAviator. By Virtual Birds Factory (Hans Hermann and Georg Hauzenberger).
- It is strongly recommended that before proceeding, you ensure that no other Windows program are running. Also be sure the Base Packs aren't already installed on your system. Otherwise you may overwrite parts of your installation. For your own safety make a backup first if you are not sure.
- Unzip the zip-file included in the base pack to a temporary folder.
- Use the Windows Explorer and find the extracted file in your temporary folder. Double click on the base packs setup.exe and run the install-program.
The archive cv240vbfca18_basepack_010.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|cv240VBFreloaded_User Manual_010.pdf||09.07.10||234.01 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.