FS2004 Rosenbalm Aviation A-26C
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.37 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AF/serial 44-35552. Built in 1944, operated by Rosenbalm Aviation with the civil registration N5544V during the period 1963-1972; transferred to William Dempsay during in 1972. In 1981 the plane was sold to Kinney Air Tankers. Today the plane is at the Bonanzaville Museum. Textures only for the Sim Outhouse Douglas A-26 Invader base pack. Repaint by Damian Radice.
- Unzip the contents of this zip-file into a temporary folder and continue installation from there.
- Cut - Paste the folder "texture.n55" into your main "a26_soh" folder.
- Copy all the textures from the folder "texture.Air Spray Tanker 2" to the newly created "texture.n55"; when asked to overwrite say NO.
- Open your "a26_soh" aircraft.cfg file.Cut and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file renumbering to the next available in the list. (Just change the Xx with the right numbers.)
title = Douglas A-26C Rosenbalm Aviation
sim = A26_invader
atc_id_enable = 1
atc_airline= AIR FORCE
ui_manufacturer = Douglas
ui_type = A-26C Invader
ui_variation = Rosenbalm Aviation (1963-1972)
description = AF/serial 44-35552. Built in 1944,operated by Rosenbalm Aviation (Troutsdale,OR),during the period 1963-1972 and William Dempsay during 1972-1981.In 1981 passed to Kinney Air Tankers.Today the plane is at the Bonanzaville Museum (ND). \nRepaint by Damian Radice \nA-26B - Two Pratt/Whitney R-2800-27 air-cooled radials
visual_damage = 1
The archive a26n55.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||04.20.07||2.69 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.