FS2004 Conair A-26C C-FAGO
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 5.45 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The A-26C c/n 28735 (AF serial 44-35456) was bought by Conair Aviation Ltd. in 1972. In 1983 the plane was sold to Airspray of Canada and became Tanker 36, "Dragon Lady". Textures only for the Sim Outhouse Douglas A-26 Invader base pack. Repaint by Damian Radice.
- Unzip the contents of this zip-file into a temporary folder and continue installation from there:
- Cut - Paste the folder "texture.fago" into your main "a26_soh" folder.
- Copy all the textures from the folder "texture.Air Spray Tanker 2" into this newly created "texture.fago"; when asked to overwrite say NO.
- Open your "a26_soh" aircraft.cfg file. Cut and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file renumbering to the next available in the list. (Just change the Xx with the right numbers.)
title = Douglas A-26C Conair FAGO
sim = A26_invader
atc_id_enable = 1
atc_airline= AIR FORCE
ui_manufacturer = Douglas
ui_type = A-26C Invader
ui_variation = Conair C-FAGO (1972-1983)
description = c/n 28735 (AF serial 44-35456) bought by Conair Aviation Ltd. (1972). In 1983 the plane was sold to Airspray of Canada and becomed Tanker 36, "Dragon Lady". \nRepaint by Damian Radice \nA-26B - Two Pratt/Whitney R-2800-27 air-cooled radials
visual_damage = 1
The archive a26cfa.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||04.20.07||2.58 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.