FS2004 Bush Flying Unlimited Curtiss C-46A
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.45 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures set only in Bush Flying Unlimited livery for the Libardo Guzman/CalClassic's Curtiss C46A Commando (C46GA.ZIP). Repaint by Manuele Villa.
- Unzip the texture folder 'texture.BFU' to the folder 'GA_C-46' within your 'Flight Simulator 9/AIRCRAFT/'folder. Copy the content's of the Base texture folder into the 'texture.BFU' folder WITHOUT overwrite the contained files.
- Back up the corresponding AIRCRAFT.CFG file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=C46A BUSH FLYING UNLIMITED
ui_variation=Bush Flying Unlimited
atc_airline=Bush Flying Unlimited
description=Thanks to Libardo Guzman, Tom Gibson and the team at California Classic for sharing this wonderful airplane with us. Repaint by Manuele Villa, April 2007.
- Save the file. You're done.
Enjoy and have a good fly!
The archive 46ga_bfu.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.