FS2004 SAETA Douglas DC-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.41 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default DC3 in SAETA livery circa 1972. Textures only. Converted from original FSX textures by Alex Colka. By Serdar Badoglu.
- Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory.
- Copy the folder "Texture.saeta" to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Douglas_DC3.
- Copy missing textures from any other DC-3 "texture.x" folder.
- Copy the following text into your aircraft.cfg file located here C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Douglas_DC3.
title=Douglas DC-3 Saeta
description="The Douglas DC-3 revolutionised air transportation and airline service during the 1930s and 1940s. It was a luxury airliner that boasted cabin heat and running water in its on-board lavatory. With the right balance of efficiency, range, speed, and payload, the DC-3 was the first aircraft to earn a profit for its owners just by carrying passengers. The hero of early airlines, a handful of DC-3s are still at work today."
- Replace the 'x' where you see [fltsim.x] with the number this aircraft represents. If it is your third aircraft it would be [fltsim.3].
The archive dc3saeta.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|read me.txt||04.11.09||1.42 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.