FS2004 C&S Lockheed L749 Constellation
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.79 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures for Chicago and Southern Airlines Lockheed 749. A repaint of the L-749 Constellation for FS2004 by the team of Manfred Jahn and Co. (Team 749). Requires LOCKHEED749.ZIP. By Dave McQueen.
- First, make sure that the base models are installed on your system as described above.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Lockheed_L749_0 folder.
- Unzip the texture folder contained in this file and copy it to the "Lockheed_L749_0" folder.
- Using a text editor such as Wordpad open the aircraftconfig.txt file from this zip file and copy the content into the Lockheed_L749_0 folder's aircraft.cfg. IE copy and paste sections that look like the following:
description=New FS2k4 FD for L749 Connie. Beta v1.2 23-11\/2009
- Using the text editor paste it into the Lockheed_L749_0 aircraft.cfg file under those sections already present. The first line of each new section has to be changed to be 1 number higher than the one that precedes it in the aircraft.cfg file. For example in the section above if it was placed after the section that read [fltsim.7] in the first line, then the section above would need to be changed from [fltsim.X] to [fltsim.8]. The next one to [fltsim.9] and so forth.
The archive cs749.zip has 32 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.