FS2004 Reeve Aleutian Douglas DC-3
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.45 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint of the MAAM-SIM OY-BPB model in Reeve Aleutian Airways colours. Reeve operated this C-47 from 1965-75. It was lost in an accident in Idaho on 09 December, 1996 while flying for Desert Air. Textures only; you will also need the MAAM-SIM R4D base package and free OY-BPB expansion available from MAAM. DXT3 version of the textures also included. By Matt Smith.
- Unzip MAAMRAA.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
- Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.RAA' to the folder 'MAAM-SIM OY-BPB' within your 'Flight Simulator X/Simobjects/Airplanes' (or 'Flight Simulator 9/AIRCRAFT/' or 'FS2002/AIRCRAFT/') folder.
- Back up the corresponding AIRCRAFT.CFG file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, replacing the xx with the next number in sequence:
title=Douglas DC-3A Reeve Aleutian Airways
description= DC-3 in Reeve Aleutian Airways livery painted by Matt Smith for the OY-BPB model by Mid-Atlantic Air Museum Simulations. Reeve operated this aircraft from 1965-75; sadly it was lost in an accident while flying for Desert Air in December, 1996. IMPORTANT!!! Set Realism to Max. To operate this aircraft, refer to the User's Manual with instructional videos on the MAAM-SIM R4D/DC-3 CD as well as the detailed kneeboard reference pages and checklists.
- Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive maam_raa.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|DXT3 Note.txt||04.03.10||128 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.