FS2004 Peerhoven Bristol B170
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 251.8 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for Mike Stone's Bristol 170 (SB170.ZIP). Repaint by Rory Thomson.
- Simply copy the texture folder for the origional B170 and rename it texture.Peerhoven. Place the texture files in this zip file into the new texture folder replacing the origionals.
- Then place the following into the CFG file replacing the XX with the next succesive number:
title=Bristol 170 Freighter
Please do not replace Mike Stones origional aircraft textures, and retain the origional along with the Peerhoven textures.
The archive peerhovenbristolb170.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|File ID.txt||04.03.10||209 B|
|Read Me.txt||04.03.10||4.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.